I seek to support anyone who desires spiritual grounding, healing and wholeness.
My approach is interfaith and non-directive. I believe each person is the expert on their own spirituality. I listen more than I speak. I bring to each session my own deep curiosity and a sense of wonder.
I help people:
- Discern the direction their spirit is called at this time
- Build fulfilling, grounded and regular spiritual practices for the journey
- Build or deepen their connection with spirit / the divine / God
- Find a sustainable balance between action and contemplation
While I seek to work with anyone on their spiritual path, I have specific experience working with:
- Clergy, chaplains and seminarians
- Healthcare workers
- LGBTQ+ Folks
Sessions are usually monthly and one hour long. Here’s an FAQ for other questions you may have.
My practice is remote at this time.